Quote:

1)Is it normal to forget after 4 days what you've learned (dates, names, etc)

Yep it's normal to forget stuff like that within the hour. If you want to remember it you have to hook it to your memory web and visit it a few times. That's why a mind map or notes should be reviewed daily for a week then once weekly for a month and then once a month for about 6 months. Ideally you need to use the knowledge regularly. If you have no frequent use for it it's not necessary to remember but remember where you can find the information. Of course if you build it into your memory web then you just need to pull a thread to start remembering.

Quote:

2) If my conscious and non conscious minds are strong then it will be more easier to activate? And by PR i am training it? That is how i understood?

What you use you get better at. If you use the PhotoReading system and build a body mind connection that become easier to use. Like running at first running half a block seems impossible and then the more you run the easier it is to run that first block and many more.

Quote:

3)How to write in to the mind maps something in 2-3 words when the whole idea is really huge?

Use key words symbols and drawings. You only need to choose the words or pictures that give you the most meaning. It can be comical. It's important to cut it down. If it takes many words you might want to consider using Analograffiti instead.

AlexK