Here is a follow up question:

Quote:

Thanks Shawn,

I actually did post it on my "Spring Forest Qigong" post, but I thought you might answer a little faster.

If I only do two exercises though, is it necessary to do harvesting after?

Sending a private email doesn't get a response any quicker, it just take more of my time to place it on the public Forum .

So for the benefit of others on the Forum, would all members send a private email only if it's of private concern. Thank you all - you've been really good for a number of years now, but I thought I'd just put out a reminder.

Even if you just do one - do the harvesting.

Does it have to be the entire set? No.

If you are pressed for time, take three deep breaths while focusing in your lower Dantian, then do an abbreviated version of the harvesting up to and including the ear massage. You'll notice he guides you though an abbreviated version at the end of the meditations.

Speaking of meditations...if you are planning to go to bed after your SFQ practice, skip the harvesting and do it right when you wake up.

and again speaking of meditation (I'm on a roll I guess), if you finish your mediation and feel like you'd like to do the entire harvesting set rather than the abbreviated one, go ahead, it's all good.

Much Love, Shawn