Yeah. Hello everyone.
I did an experiment for fun to test my photoreading abilities.
I grabbed my school's accounting textbook which has about 370 pages long and photoread it non-stop. And we all know how long and big text books really are, they aren't small like novels.

I prepared, stated my purpose. Than I quickly previewed the back and front covers of the text book and also the contents. Closed my eyes, mentally saying positive affirmations for photoreading. Stated my purpose for the session and my goals. Then I began photoreading.

During my session, I sat on my seat for the whole entire time, focusing on one textbook. I didn't get out of my seat to take a drink or to take a break, i was just simply photoreading it non-stop till I reached photoreading it the 40th time. I photoread my accounting textbook back and forth, correct side 20 times and upside down 20 times. During this experience, I've only missed about 35 pages overall and I saw the blip page 94% of the time. So I was on photofocus for hours.

The reason I chose to photoread my accounting textbook 40 times because I'm struggling with it and I want to be good at it.

So what effects would I get? Would I have a better understanding of accounting since I photoread it so many times? Would I get smarter? Should I activate the whole book? what should I do?

So many questions to be asked. I want to have your opinion as well on this issue. Thanks. And YES I photoread the book 40 times non stop and my eyes weren't straining.

Thanks, I'm looking forward for discussions.