Hi Markzor

Good to see your determination.

Don't you think it was a more than enough hard-work!!!!

Instead I'd suggest you one more strategy. I am using it for studying my system administration books and am benefiting a lot from the same.

---
Photoread it daily and SuperRead it 1-2 times daily spending only 2-3 seconds per page and see the effects. With this you end up finishing the book 370*3=1110 seconds=Approx. 15 min. So we can say that if you SR it 2 times daily you will be spending 30 minutes overall(Excluding PR time.) per day.

See the effect after 10 days when you would have SRed it 20 times.
But if you don't pay attention to SR and do only PR, its not going to be of much use because you are not making a gateway from your conscious to other-than-conscious storehouse of information. I think you are getting my point. So, if you do PR only, then the information will be in your subconscious mind only and you can't get it out without special conscious efforts(except accidentally). Also you want conscious comprehension so you have to activate it. It even better to spend 10 minutes additional for mind mapping. Create a giant mind map of your book. You will be amazed to see your understanding of the material at the end of a month.

I have also around 11500 pages n 32 books to study and am using similar strategies. I do PR 15-20 books daily and SR around 2500 pages equivalent. I spend around 1.5 hours on PR and 2 hours on SR. Its really paying richly as I find my understanding enhanced and memory sharp.

Happy SRing.
Ganesh