Okay give me a few lines to set this up.

This is a compilation thought of PhotoReading, Genius Code, and Einstein Factor.

I use to teach electronics in the Navy. I now develop technical training and I am working on some training of my own thinking using snippets from multiple sources. While reading the Einstein Factor (authored by Win Winger who collaborated with Paul Shelee on the Genius Code course)I had a thought. He discussed in one chapter about why photoreading works so well with image streaming. He was talking about how your mind reads things all the time that we don't focus on.

My question is, Has anyone ever flashed a text book at photoreading speeds on a overhead projector screen while an instructor carried on her/his lecture without regard to the book being flashed? If so, did it improve test scores and understanding?

My theory is that the students would focus on the instructor while she/he talked and moved about but would see the flashing and unsuspectingly photoread the textbook. The activation would naturally come from the instructor explaining the topics.

I emailed Dr. Winger on this and he replied that the theory sounded valid but he was not aware of this ever being done before. He knew of the students being flashed pages on a computer but never with an instructor. He said I should ask here.

So I'm asking.

Mark 'The Sharp Guy' vK