I can't believe this. Alex can photoread a german text book with 70% comprehension and her main source of language is not even German. This is the most amazing thing I came across and read about, and it's about Alex K. Viefhaus, not somebody else. You're so amazing and great alex. I can't even think what to write about because I'm awed by your abilities. This is the most amazing thing I've seen or heard because when a person put their whole mind to reading, anything is possible. In other words, when you put your whole mind to it and force yourself not to be lazy and just do it, you can accomplish anything. When I read the stories in Paul's book, I have to put alex right up there for being who she is. And This experiment shows that a expert entering a beginners mind can do it, we can do it. She became so good at photoreading that I believe Learning Strategies hired her. This experiment shows that her abilities as a photoreader is extraordinary. She's the most experienced person who can give you tips about photoreading in this forum, that is the main reason I always follow her suggestions and advise. That is the reason when ever I'm seeking for help, she would be there willing to help you, she's got the best insights and influences about photoreading. we should give her kudos because she's helping us under her own will. She's amazing, I look up to her as a photoreader and as a teacher. I believe you guys should too.

Again Thanks a lot Alex. I don't have such wide range of skills like you for activation, I am inspired and motivated because of this experiment. It has yield my style of reading now. You made realise that to become an efficient photoreader, you must take each steps of the system seriously. You've zapped my entire being to photoread and to the biggest extent, I feel very sincerely for that.

I have to say this a billion times, you're the best alex. all of us in this community are grateful for your help. I speak for all when I say, every single of us are extremely grateful when you answer everyone's needs and questions. It's been great, every single of alex's contribution makes the biggest significant change towards our life and I believe we should be very thankful for that. Again a zillion Thanks to alex!

Last edited by markzor; 04/03/08 05:55 PM.