hello everyone.
Alex stated earlier in another thread, it's only necessary to photoread the book once.
So for me, I would only need to photoread the book once and afterwards, all the information will absorbed by the subconscious where it waits to be activated either spontaneously and manually.

How about if your purpose wasn't strong enough? You didn't preview or entered the accelerative state. You didn't state any affirmations at all? And you're able to see the blip page and you're into photofocus mode for the books you're currently reading the whole time? And does this suggest that I'm not actually photoreading and letting my inner mind to see the printed pages for my subconscious mind to absorb since I missed all the previous steps of the system? I read that subdyn just photographs pages without any activation or previewing the materials? Is that true?

For me, I would see the blip pages so easily that my eyes would never get strained, unless I photoread over 100 books non stop. But the thing that scares me the most is that I see the blip page so easily that I don't know if I'm in photofocus mode or not. It's so natural for me, I see the 4 sides, lock in the book by seeing the blip page and there is no blur at all. I know when you see the blip page, it indicates that you're on photofocus mode. So does that mean I'm absorbing information for my inner sub-conscious mind to process whenever I see the blip page?

More questions.
Do you guys think that I can't photoread because I can see the blip page so easily?

My brain works mentally slow than all of you guys in this forum due to the fact that I have a learning disability. Do you think this is the reason why my subconscious mind cannot absorb information easily?

Can the mind absorb all the information from a book by photoreading it cleanly by excluding all the steps of the system?

Whenever someone sees the blip page or go into accurate photofocus mode, does the information go directly into their subconscious mind?

Well. I'm just curious and I'm looking for answers. I'm very naive. I need facts so I can use the photoreading system more wisely and more effectively. And Even If I get negative responses by the forum users, I will continue to photoread for my entire lifetime. If I don't see results from photoreading, I will continue to do it.

I'm looking forward for interesting discussions and answers.

edit:
i learn slowly than all of you guys in this forum because my brain works differently. my teachers would treat me as if I'm special and they would assist me with all my school(when I don't need help). So yeah. You guys are very intelligent learners whereas I need to work way harder to see excellent results!

Last edited by markzor; 04/06/08 08:09 PM.