Thanks a lot jack and alex

Thanks for the praise Jack, I appreciate it deeply because I can say that you're a unique individual who has good insights about photoreading and you're also experienced with seeing the blip page. I can now feel that photofocus is the main ingredient to the photoreading system, but if the other little ingredients are missing, for example purpose, then it will work out very disgusting. Thanks a lot jack, I will photoread till it magnifies my brain automatically. Also I'm very happy that you've called me intelligent in a very cool manner, I'm very grateful for that.

Thanks a lot alex for reminding me what I shoud focus on.
And in life, we will have to overcome obstacles and also challenges. But I believe challenges is what I live for and for me, photoreading is a challenge for me so far.
I should stop finding what works best. I'll just have to do it.

If I choose to photoread 50 books a day then yes, I will do it. If I choose to photoread a 1000 ebooks a day, I will do it. I never, ever doubt how the mind interacts when or where or how I photoread. If it's working or it's not, it's not me to decide to quit photoreading because photoreading is a normal action that I do and love doing. So for me, I need to be a more experienced photoreader before I share my stories with you guys or even more better, help everyone on this forum board.

Everyone has different needs and results differ for each individual. So maybe I'll do it on my own pace where it best suits me. A pace where I push myself over barriers or limits, where I prove to myself that photoreading is changing my life at rate of every millisecond.

And I'm never interested in any other reading methods. Photoreading works best for me because It's just out there in the open whenever I put my whole mind on a task that needs to be accomplished with notion.

Again, photoreading is my new hobby now. I'll photoread whenever I feel like it. Whenever I photoread, I don't care if I'm mentally photographing the pages directly to my subconscious mind or not, I just let my mind do all the work and see what happens. i BELIEVE that things will work out for me.

Again thanks a lot Jack and Alex. It's great for letting me know everything I need to know. I wish there should be more of you guys on this board who's willing to post. anyways yeah, thanks, I feel energized now to photoread!

Last edited by markzor; 04/07/08 06:58 AM.