Hi, markzor. I agree to Jacktuff13, you do are a intelligent person with a open mind, I have been practicing PR for 4-5 month and I have try to tell my friend to learn PR, and yet none of them trust what I say about PR and some of my friends also said some excuse that are so weid such as: I don't want to use my brain too much because I will die too early.... =.=! or wikipedia said PR doesn't work... So it is good to have a open mind.

Photofocus, I also know how to photofocus when I am in prep school, I always daydream and all the imagine just become 2 imagine, and at first when I learn PR, I thought I did something wrong because I photofocus so easily.

Preview, almost everytime I PR, I am too lazy to preview I just state the purpose and I PR, I think now I should get into the state as well from what I see from the post above.

tangerine technique, I have try this method in sports and it turn out to be very useful, I play clay shooting in university and because the clay fly very fast, so I try the tangerine technique, and somehow the clay appear to be "slower" in a way and I score so well that I was offer to be in the team but I pass....

I think I am also like u want to master PR, I am trying my best to PR as much books as I can if I have time. ( want to be like Pete and other master PRer)