Thanks a lot Vincent. I don't know If I'm intelligent right now but I'm trying my best to push all these barriers in life. I'm going through hell right now and school is the middle of it. So much homework and I'm not even trying my best. And my goals are like dead because of school, I'm struggling. I'm doing good on tests and stuff, but I'm struggling with learning new things, it takes awhile before I can absorb the information however I'm doing my best. I realise i need to work extremely harder to complete my goals. And again vincent, thanks man. You make me feel really great vincent because you're telling me, there's not many people who believes in the system and i actually believe in it. Yes I believe in it. I believe it in so much that i know it'll change my life. I have faith that it'll transform my life and my whole perspective in life. If I was to continue to photoread, I know it'll accomplish my goals. I know, but some days, I just have a bad day. And yes, I'm currently a beginning photoreader. I haven't used the whole activation steps sucessfully, yet I continue to photoread books daily. I'm seeing results like, my behaviour has change and my english has improved dramatically, my comprehension has improved, I've noticed that. Again, I know photoreading is changing me at a rate of every millisecond. I believe so. It's changing who I am. Hence again, photoreading is changing my behaviour, I'm acting differently from the past. And I do feel more intelligent to tell you the truth

Worse week of my life just to let you guys know. I know photoreading uses the whole mind, that's why I love so much about it. My teacher told me that, I need to find strategies to overcome my learning disabilities. She said there's no cure for it. And Alex told me as far as I remember, It's strength, take hold of it. She inspired me so many times Alex. She has helped me so many times, I just want give her the biggest thanks because she makes me have the best feeling of gratefulness about photoreading. And I'm not lying. If I was rich and wealthy I'll hire her. She's a good person I look up to her as a photoreader, teacher and mentor. Maybe one day, I might be good as alex. That's what I'm praying and hoping for.

Vincent. You're great you know. You try to master the system and you're in university. You're amazing. But I'm not amazing. I'm trying my best to photoread but when it's mastering the system, I can't even get past the activation part. I just don't know where to begin. I can carry all the steps successfully but the activation sucks me in. I hope you do become Pete and become a master of photoreading. Maybe one day vincent, One day you might be hired by learning strategies corp. Never lose faith vincent, I know you can become like Pete one day. I know you will!

And Also vincent, I'm a bit like you! When I was a child, I always imagine things. I was so different to other people. I was very different infact. I do things differently, I behaved differently. When I was growing up, I would imagine new things everyday. For example, being a movie star, a singer, a zillionaire and lots of things. I keep imagining. My life is bizarre. But I hardly imagine anymore because I'm grown up.

Thanks a lot everyone. You guys always will inspire me try new things in life. Photoreading is my hobby, I photoread every single day. I photoread but I don't activate my books. I notice changes. Every single day, I would wake up being grateful about life. I even have a gratitude rock that I carry. And I always pray for my goals to accomplish. I review my goals every day. I read affirmations/motivation quotes because it's like taking my daily vitamins. I'm applying the law of attraction. I'm listening to buniral beats to sync both of my brains. I'm doing my best to accomplish my goals. Only if was alex was to help me achieve that, I know she can.

Last edited by markzor; 04/12/08 05:24 AM.