Alex,

I think you hit things right on the head.
To many people seem to be putting the cart before the horse.

For me when it comes to dipping when i follow the process as i learned it in the home study course and the class it just works.
I think the hard thing is either people are trying to hard or doing things another way...
When i super read and dip the information is there. I start and as im going through it i end up speeding up and bam theres my answer its like its waving to me and it comes up clear out of the rest of the words. Then when my question is answered the words go back to just words and im off again answering another question.
Its an amazing thing. But, I didn't fully appreciate it and see it until i went in person to the PhotoReading retreat.
I think it was little things that i was picking up that helped me to really understand PhotoReading.
Its just something i've noticed within myself.

I have been looking at your posts for a long time and i've learned alot but for me i guess i needed some help in person to get my ability working like it should.
I do appreciate the time and effort you put into this forum and everyone else here too that posts. Thank You

Mirko