I finished dowsing my house about 6 months ago and felt everything was fine. Then a few weeks ago, I was helping a friend dowse her house and office. When I came home I felt this incredible urge to dowse my house again. I had 8 new geopathic stress lines and 7-8 new personal lines for me and my wife!

I found that the personal lines were coming from Direct TV dishes aimed at the mountain range about 15 miles behind us. Our bedroom is directly in line with the a dish up there so you can imagine the little Dutch Boy plugging the levy.

I checked again today and found 3 more personal lines coming from dishes. The dish lines are rather focused beams that I found to have quite a negative energy.

I've felt like all this has happened as training to hone my new dowsing skills and I just want to thank Marie, Paul, LS, Annette for sharing this gift with us.

Everytime I cure a line a feel the buzzing go away and a clarity return to our home. Annette Rugolo (one of Marie's wonderful teachers) wrote in an email that she felt I needed to go back and recheck my cures.

*One last tip from me, when rechecking your cures, its sometimes a good idea to check for lines that are interfering with dowsing first. I've had two situations when my readings seemed "off" due to interference with dowsing.

Happy Dowsing Everyone!

Kaizzer88

I love this posting! Thanks everyone!

Kaizzer88