AndriDem,

If you want to know what makes it easy for me to PhotoRead it's just attitude. I don't care if it works, I don't care if I don't understand it, I don't care if I get it wrong, I don't care if I miss it the first time, and I certainly don't beat myself up if I realise I missed it the first time. I just know what I want from the time I spend with the book and go for it. To me it's like a little experiment each time. Sometimes I find gems other times paydirt and other times nothing.

Language learning, just PhotoRead the dictionary daily nothing more. Find some grammar books to PhotoRead, and for fun PhotoRead and activate (rapid reading) teenage novels. Listen to news or soap opera's in the language you want to learn. You'll find it easier polish any language that way.

With just PhotoReading step you won't have conscious comprehension like you do with traditional reading. You are letting the pre-conscious processor handle the mundane part of understanding and applying what you learned. Just as you did when you were a child and first learned your native language. No one explained grammar you just picked it up.

AlexK