Sometimes we ask the wrong question. It may need to be rephrased. Also the answer may not be in that particular book.

I had someone sit before me and tell me he couldn't activate because he couldn't find what he was looking for. The step by step protocol that the title of the book implied it would teach. I PhotoRead the book in the bookshop and thought it was not worth the time but had promised him I would buy a copy.

When he told me he couldn't find that I registered exactly what was wrong with the book it didn't deliver what it promised. I took the book and double checked myself. The point is he activated perfectly. It was one of those annoying books you could spend hours traditionally reading being entertained by anecdotes and other people's experiences and have nothing substantial from when you finished it. It didn't deliver the "how to" that the title said it would.

So check the question it might need to come from a different direction you might be asking "what?" and the author is explaining the why and how.

AlexK