Originally Posted By: Fmanie
Alex

Are you saying that "pleasure reading" is not ideal for photoreading?

Nope that's not what I'm saying because I use PhotoReading on novels and enjoy reading them faster.

Quote:
I though you caould do this method on every reading material.

Yes it works on all material.

Quote:
Are you saying that Paul Scheele is telling lies on the type of printed material you can read using his program?

Is this program just a gimick?

Shame on you. No where have I said that or implied that. I am a PhotoReading instructor.

Quote:
You better explain well because your explaination you give will determine whether I send this package back quoting what you said.

What I have been saying if you want to learn the system quickly and develop the skills of active reading; non fiction books are better to learn on because they are easiest to get active with. Novels are passive reading and provide little in the way of cues for superreading and dipping like non-fiction books which mostly have chapters and subheading for the chapters. These chapters and subheadings help you to develop your superreading and skittering skills which enhance your ability to novels much more when you know how to superread and skitter.

Novels for their lack of subheadings keep you in the passive reading approach. So If you want to learn the system quickly apply it to a few non-fiction books and your enjoyment of novels will increase as will the speed at which you finish a novel.

AlexK