Hi Folks --Looking forward to chatting and learning from like minds. There aren't many I can talk to about those things that really matter with the people I associate with including work AND my family. This will be a delight.
I have the Sonic Access Program from Paul and by using it big changes are taking place. I have been so excited about the miracles happening in my life when I decided as accurately what I wanted and wrote down each one that I became another one of those "born again something" people don't want to hear. It is a growing experience to share only when asked. Most people are not even aware this wonderful choice,belief ideas work. WE ARE NOT VICTIMS--most people would rather blame other things and people then making healing choices and learning from them.
Some of the exciting things that have happened are the wonderful things occuring in my family and friends lives without me even saying a word. A favorite uncle had cancer so bad he was left to die. No operation was scheduled because the cancer had spread and an operation would kill him. Every time I used my health paraliminal tape I asked his Higher Self to join us in healing and cleansing myself and him. He was finally able to have the kidney removed. That was over a year ago and family thought he would be dead long time ago so each one is enjoying each moment they have. Since I am over 1,000 miles away I had to use my inner eyes and saw the healing hands going through his body on the crystal table and light and love coming from his body. I couldn't get contact him this last month and was told he is vacating and won't be back for another month. Oh, and by the way, the cancer is gone. THE CANCER IS GONE-and no one thought it important enough to tell me or maybe the belief is that it will come back Anyway -"That chemo fired it good!" Yeah, maybe, but there sure was a lot of help from a Divine Loving Source. I am not comfortable talking about the tape with them--the fear of someone controlling someone's mind and the victim drama is a strong crutch right now in their awareness and it would be easier to call me a witch probably think I was possessed by the devil.
Also had some great healing in my own physical body.
Recently I have learned--WRITE IT DOWN, VISUALIZE IN MY QUIET SPACE and listen to my paraliminals. Then recognize thoughts that flash through my mind that oppose what I have intended and change them right then with a clear picture of how I want it to turn out. I have spent a life time studying and buying books on mind and methaphyics and I wonder, is it really this easy? Well,it is working for me!
Interested in your thoughts.
Love to all of you -- Really - H