Hey lok_fan_NZ_Rulez,

Isn't that a mouthful.......

Anyway, glad to see that you're getting started with photoreading.

Try not to expect too much from the program, just play with it and see what happens.

It only takes about 3 days altogether to learn Photoreading, and your lifetime to master it, since you can always improve your skills. You can master the basics, though, after just a few weeks of use, and making the process second nature. Try not to use the textbook to learn it, use the system on a few self help books, or even non fiction books on subjects you have interest and curiosity in. Stay playful and observant.

You can photoread the 1000 page text book a few times, wait a while, preferably over night, then go and start activating. I would activate two or three sections/chapters at a time, and mind map after. Now, 1000 pages will take a while. 1/3 the time (at least, maybe even 1/4 or 1/5) it takes you to read it normally. Don't expect too much. Just trust yourself. It'll probably take about an hour for each 2/3 chapters + mind mapping altogether.
Then again, I haven't seen the book so I can't be certain on the times.

And of course, if you feel stuck or have a question, come to the forums and I as well as everyone else will do our best to help you out ASAP.

Take care.

-JackTuff13