Break the habit helped me with a couple of habits. I listen to side A until I'm ready to completely quit the habit. Then I listen to side B. I take my time going through it. I don't expect to break the habit overnight. But, now when I want to change a habit, I allow myself to view from both sides of the problem. The good and the bad. We always have a good reason why we keep the habit. No matter how bad the habit is. Examples are: Helps me relax, Get's me going in the morning, I feel more comfortable and able to talk easier . . . etc. And, there could be any number of beliefs why we go ahead and do something. Break the habit helps you relax through the process of change. Brings to front why we do something. Helps with the change work.

The most important thing to remember is to focus on what you want, not what you don't want. It's easier to say than do, but this is the principle in a lot of these courses.

Enjoy your journey.

We live in the now. The past is gone and doesn't exist.

Also, the abundance course teaches parts of the solution focus. When does the habit not exist? What is happening then?