Hmmm. Some very interesting things have been happening to me in the past few days. It seems like i'm getting lucky pretty often. In the past week i've had several women flirting with me from nowhere and I was wowed, those paraliminals are finally working. I got a feeling from within that SOMETHING was happening, something that I wanted to get in my life. Another thing that happened was when I was at work, I was simply doing my job by serving customers. Out of nowhere this well-dressed person gave me a job offer. He was impressed with the way I sell and the amount of confidence I had and he loved my persistance. He offered me a rewarding career selling investments.... My office would be on the top floor in one of the tallest skyscrapers in my city. And I hear the top sales people make $1 million and the average sales person makes $100,000. He really saw the value in me and he must think I could be very successful and bring in a lot of money into his company. He wouldn't of asked me to work for his company if he didn't think i was any good. And other things happened like people i haven't talked to in years all of a sudden get in contact with me.

I feel so laid back now and it's like a cloud is lifting.

Last edited by ZMasterNCreator; 06/19/08 03:41 AM.