Bella - I teach in a high school but in another life I was a teacher and later the principal of a PreK - 8 school. I have a special place in my heart for the young ones. Your story has really touched me and I am overjoyed for you and your children, as well as your husband!

For myself, despite doing Reiki and Qigong (at various times) on my knee, it still pops like two pool balls on a billiard table at every step. There's no pain, but the noise is becoming embarassing. Other than a TMJ problem, I don't have any other medical issues to speak of.

I have a friend though, who had a large mass in her cervix. With her permission, I began including her in my daily meditations (around 2 to 3pm and again from 9 to 10pm), during which I send Reiki for a time and now have recently added the Qigong healing technique.

She's also been receiving long-distance Reiki from I-don't-know-how-many-people (could be dozens!) and in her last e-mail to me she said that the mass had reduced in size to a fraction of what it originally was.

Now, I am pretty sure she's also under the care of an oncologist and/or gynecologist, and that she's probably been receiving radiation or chemo or whatever. Still, she says her doctors are very pleased and more than a little surprised at the rate with which she is healing.