I had the same thing happen to me after I had a personal consultation with Marie Diamond. The consult cost thousands, I flew her out to my place. The whole year after she came here and did my whole house, everything went wrong financially. I went from making 6 figures to not being to pay rent for two months in just about 8 months. I finally ripped out the copper sticks from my financial area, removed the fountain and mirror and kept my original money tree and bamboo in my money area. Immediately I started making money right away again and had peaked in sales shortly after that to be the top earner in the my company just 6 months later. I really wanted to like her, and I was actually frightened to remove the copper wires and nice set up she suggested, but I gave it my best and it just did not work. I'm considering removing them from other areas of my home also. She does NOT do any follow up work and I had a difficult time getting my notes from her. I have no idea what should have been changed this year or how to go about getting that info except to fly her here again, which obviously isn't going to happen.

My relationship with my fiance went from bad to worse also. Marie and I parted on not so great terms and I have heard similar stories about her through others. I know that she is taught by Lillian Too. I never knew if Lillian was just good at selling books or the real deal but I seem to have better results with her books. I have heard Marie Diamond does have true gift, but also many issues which complicate things. I hope that most of what she says has been helpful, and not harmful, my life is going really well and continues to get better since I got the nerve to do it my own way.

Hope this helps. It was really scary for me too. I was also told by her that it takes 9 weeks each time you make a change to know if it is working or not.