Hi, Coral. I'd like to chime in on the responses to your post. First let me say that I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you have been facing. I am sure it has been a difficult time. One thing to remember is that Feng Shui is considered only a third of your "luck" and that what you have learned and applied in Essentials is a small percentage of that third. I think it would be a stretch to assume that the changes you made caused your recent events. In fact, have you considered that it is possible that without the activations you did these things would still have happened with worse outcomes? For instance, perhaps the insurance company would not have paid the claim or taken many months or years to process as is not unusual in that business. As to whether there is a negative Time Feng Shui star affecting you, that could be as they exist in every household, but you cannot avoid all "bad" things happening. Even if you understand and apply all the levels of Diamond Feng Shui you will still have some of these experiences. You can enhance the positive and diminish the negative, but there is still the yin and the yang, you still get both.

Hi, Jacqueline. I am glad to hear that things have changed for the better for you. One of the main reasons Learning Strategies partnered with Marie Diamond to create the Diamond Feng Shui home study course is to give people the information, and therefore the power, to create the best energy in their environment for themselves. As you experienced, not every activation or cure is going to work as you think it should or as it was intended. And, it takes time to truly integrate all the knowledge in all the levels into your home and even then it must be tweaked yearly and monthly as the time energy shifts and also periodically as your personal situation shifts. You might also consider your feelings about the consultation and how they may have influenced your outcomes unconsciously. Confidence in your feng shui work, basically your intention, is critical to the outcomes.

Thanks to everyone for posting and visiting this forum! It’s wonderful to have so many in our Diamond Feng Shui community to share and learn from. Please be sure to call or email our expert coaches if you need further assistance.