Greetings,

I purchased the audio book Happiness For No Reason, as well as the parliminal cd of the same name. I really resonated with the core ideas of the book. I've made happiness for no reason one of my top goals.
One of the pieces of my action plan is to practice the gratitude exercise periodically during the day. I even got a gratitude rock, but alas I can't find it right now. Ha!! Some times mentally reviewing things I can feel grate full for seems to work better, making me feel grateful in that moment, than others. I've been thinking about ways I could improve the quality and strength of my state of gratitude .
One idea I had was to act in a way someone feeling grateful would. I remember in one of Tony Robbins programs he says the one of the quickest ways to create a state in any moment is to move, talk and generally behave like an actor would portraying a person experiencing the desired state. An example he gives for attaining a powerful confident state consists for of walking around pretending like your Superman, strong powerful posture, shoulders erect and back, looking slightly up, chest out, etc.... The idea then is then when your reaching the peak of the the state to anchor it to some trigger so it can be fired off when you desire to feel that state in the future.
I have a few ideas of my own on how a person experiencing gratitude would act , but would appreciate reading others ideas on how people act when they're experiencing gratitude.

What posture would the body have? What body tempo does gratitude have? How is one breathing? What's the tone, tempo and volume of the voice? What sort of facial expressions would there be? Would the hands be still or moving, posed in a certain way. Would the head be looking up, down or straight ahead. What sort of things would a person say? How might I know observing a person if they are in a state of gratitude?

These are the sort of questions I'm currently ponder.

Steve