Hi everyone! I'm new here, although I have lurked on this forum for some time. I've been practicing SFQ since Easter and have come to love it!

I've had to have 2 teeth pulled within the past 16 months. After much thought and weighing different options, I decided to have dental implants done. I had 4 titanium posts inserted four days ago and will have the permanent crowns placed on the posts in about 2 weeks. I know that each of our teeth is on an energy meridian in the body and can affect the health of an organ ruled by that particular meridian.

My question is: Have I created a permanent energy blockage by having these implants placed? I know many other people have titanium replacements for various bones and joints and I am wondering if SFQ can offset any energy blockages that may occur due to the placement of metals in the body. I truly felt there was no other option for me to select if I wanted to be able to chew effectively and comfortably in the future, as I already have one partial plate and it is not at all comfortable for chewing.

Any enlightenment you can give me in this regard will be very much appreciated!

Barb