Hi Debra ~ Thank you for responding. When I sensed the alarm in Coral's post I wanted to help and not hurt. I responded as accurately as possible while trying not to put a damper on things. I've done my own Feng Shui for over 20 years, and I have had every one of my homes and apartments professionally done. I cannot say I have ever had a more clearer response to activating or deactivating any area in that time.

I do understand tweaking things until they work may be necessary. With that said, I do believe that I had to do quite a bit more than just tweak what was done. The response I got from simply putting things back the way they were, was a clear message from the Universe to me, that what was done was not beneficial.

Be that as it may, like I have already said, ongoing support was in no way offered to anyone that I am aware of, so it would have rendered the service useless throughout the ongoing year.

My advice to Coral would be to go back exactly to the way things were just until you get back on your feet. Start slowly with one change at a time and go with what works for you.