Exotic Goddess,

I have used paraliminals for years. I have found that they really help my memory recall and abilitiy to learn immensely. The Memory and Personal Genius tapes were extremely helpful to me. I also used different tapes to help me with my singing in front of others. I used to sing at restaurant with some others once a week and found that the tapes would help me remember lyrics, and gain new insights into how to perform a song. I would use the prosperity tape also as I pictured an abundance of applause. The charisma tape I would just use the meat of and picture myself performing with absolute confidence. Anyway, I got great results. I'm not going to say that I didn't have the occasional mistake because I did but I did get some really neat results that I can honestly attribute to the tapes. For example, I got the audience clapping enthusiastically just as I pictured. I got some insights into songs even as I sang them but in such an intuitive way that I could enhance them in a way that made a huge difference. One that really came to mind was the ballad 'That's All'. I started out with a middle-of-the-road approach that was okay and "acceptable" but as I searched the audience's eyes, something popped into my mind to BE who the part the composer was asking for....a vulnerable, transparent man with a humble background who is offering all that he is to the love of his life as honestly and genuinely as he could. In other words, the exact approach necessary to communicate to the audience the way the composer desired. Well, it made all the difference in the world! People came up to me after the performance remarking as to how they were moved by the words of that song! Also, one of our group came to me and said,"Mike, I don't know what you're doing but I hope you keep it up!" There have been other positives from the paraliminals but those are a few of my favorites.---Mike