Okay - so it seems I still have ISSUES with my ex-marriage which is why I am unable to attract a new husband into my life.

I thought I had worked on getting over the pain and betrayal but during a conversation with a work colleague I realized that I am still silently angry at my ex for not being THE ONE.

I have done a lot of work on myself since my divorce (14 years back) and have had some on again, off again 'friendship' but I am just not able to get romantically involved with anyone else. When I say romantically I mean love, respect and 100% trust is not invested in any one - I always put up a wall (so I was told recently).

I have Louise Hay's book - you can heal your life. I also have most of Wayne Dyer's DVDs (or I should say VHS programmed from TV schedules). I am Abraham follower and have lots of meditation, hypnosis and Tony Robbins stuff - but I cannot now for some reason, get over the betrayal.

Any suggestions for me? Because right this minute (literally) my perception has changed from "I want" to "I am desperately seeking" - which if you are an LOA student, you know that is not a good place to be in.

Thanks
D2C