Thanks sillypup, I never thought of the dowsing rods conflicting. That's very interesting...I wish I had thought of that. What I did was take down the fountain and mirror because it didn't look right and it felt awkward when she put it up. I first took the mirror down and then put a smaller one, then took down both the mirror and fountain and noticed a big improvement right away! Then one day I remembered the dowsing rods so I took them out too. Everything got incredibly better after that! Things have slowed down, but surprisingly everything is working out pretty well.

My love life is not. Period. But, since I put a Quan Yin and a buddha there, I've got plenty of offers. I do need to plug in my new sound system (seems fitting) but I'm okay right now being single. I have 3 glass shelves there and the building is missing a piece. ;-(

I am working on Law of Attraction, instead of feng shui to get me through. There is nothing I can do about the building shape.

I wish I knew more of what you were referring too sillypup. I don't have dowsing rods, Marie brought them here with her. I've never done it myself. Thanks for the good positive thoughts. I will look into your suggestions.