Darn, like how big is this thread! I'm posting again to welcome all the recent millionaires. Congratulations. Feels really good doesn't it \:\)

To be honest I expected (and was hopeful for) that I'd get at least one other person to respond, two would have been a bonus. I didn't even start this thread in this forum, it was started in the Genius Code forum and moved here because the admin felt like moving it. I don't really know why I feel compelled to write sometimes, it just sort of happens, like it is now. I'm not actually thinking, it's just as if somebody else is doing it, strange. Maybe I'm possessed.
Then again I once read that one would never feel compelled to share something if there wasn't someone else wanting to hear/listen/see it. Well it makes total sense now how I felt strongly compelled to start this thread, as is obvious there were many who wanted to share in it.

I don't even know why I'm writing this, I'm not even sure what I'm saying, but it's happening so I guess their must be some people who want to hear it.

And here's me thinking that most people out there were perfectly content to lead unfulfilled lives of no excitement or joy. Maybe that is still the case, but now I know their are also a lot who are up for living, good style!

So then, here's to living

PS: Someone just whispered in my hear and said: "And make sure they know they deserve it" :)

Last edited by flex22; 08/25/08 12:39 PM.