Hi Libra,

You can call me John. If you call me Ladykiller all the time, the cops might come and take me away on the mistaken identity of a serial killer.

Here's how I use the CDs.

MLF da Babe every day. Once in the morning, once in the evening. This works best for me because by afternooon, da Babe's effects seems to be wearing off, so I need a recharge. The second listening reinforces the first--> I feel very charming and confident!

When I listen to da Babe before bed, I even end up with lucid dreams of seducing women AND when I wake up, I feel like I can have any woman I want. How's that eh? Damn, this stuff is better than Ross Jeffries' confidence CDs which did little to help me.

As for Kundalini, I tried listening every day which was contrary to the label warnings. I should have followed the instructions! There is such a thing as "TOO MUCH ENERGY" after all. Libra, on the fourth day of listening straight, I can't sleep . For the first time in 10 years I had INSOMNIA. Worse, I totally lost my appetite. My body felt like it was always "on the edge"; hard to explain.

Have you ever felt that sensation that you just had to keep climbing mountains, crossing seas, trekking deserts? My body burst with this insatiable urge to do something ACTIVE. Worse, I was libidous all the time.

So that's what I felt like. Four straight days of listening and I had the stamina of a hyperactive kid. The irritating thing was I no good outlet to let out the excess energy.

So I stopped listening for a week and now I listen just every three days. My body has happily normalized; I regained my usual voracious appetite and I feel this wonderful buoyancy. Yep, it also does something great to my aura--> People approach me for no reason, and animals seem friendlier.

I jog the oval near the park. A dog there usually gives me hell, but recently it's gotten friendly, docile. Normally, it goes for my butt when I jog by. Not for a friendly lick, mind you. It's a strange coincidence that that happened ever since I begin tuning up my aura with KA.

Your idea of mixing deep mind with IPM is great. Fact is, I've already done that last night. With my component, I remastered IPM, Self Esteem Supercharger and Ideal Weight. These three great programs are now on a single CD I burnt. Plus it would last longer too. (I don't understand why Learning Strategies produced them on tapes. CDs are more convenient.)

The mix is 60% volume Deep Mind, and 90% volume for the IPM, SES, and IW. I play the entire segment straight once every two days. (However, I didn't record the full IW because I want to maintain my appetite)

I'm getting much better results now. Tell me how you fared with your remastering.

John Williams