Ok John...can't have the cops goin after fellow MLFers.. and you can call me Ramesh(That goes for you too BJHN)

Yup...tried Ross's tapes as well...not much hope there for me....da babes effects does seem to wear off after a couple of hours...kinda weird actually .... I initially used Jobet's version 1 script recorded in my own voice which had a longer lasting effect.Maybe all that added DHE and effects takes a while to anchor.

By the way I made the same 'over-listening' mistake with the Aura Explosion....listened to it in the evening and just before bedtime and the result was bye bye bedtime.Must have paced a hundred miles-worth in my room before morning.
As Confuse-Us sez.... Two great minds make same great mistake.....we live and we learn.
(One good thing though...the next day I had two different girls I know comment that there was something very attractive about me that day...smile smile wink wink ...Hows that for morale?)

I'm going to use your suggestion for the Deep Mind/IPM combo.I might just use the 'meat' from IPM & SES as I get 'tranced' enough listening to Deep Mind.

Jobet gave me an idea which sounds interesting... He suggested re-recording the script with KA as the background but then again, we are faced with the INSOMNIA issue.Hmmm well sure will come up with something and let you know my results....

I really hope they come out with the cd version of the Paraliminals soon...My original tape is worn to threads...

Hey Bjhn...Give us your thoughts as well and hows 'da babe' coming along?

Ramesh Vardan