Hi people,

I'm dt.

For KA could you please tell me what chi color charge you chose for your CD to emanate and why. I've gone for yellow...
the solar plexus chakra to help me with personal power.

I use the IPM tape which I got from newvision institute. Couldn't wait for the CD's to be ready but I'll get them when they're ready. My role model is Cary Grant. I use Wendi's hypnosis CD's, Holosync and now the stuff from xtrememind. I have found that all this stuff can be made incredibly more effective by using EFT and in particular spoken affirmations. See http://www.emofree.com/palaceof.htm for info. When I use spoken affirmations and EFT together I get profoundly good results so fast that it's scary. I can't believe all the good stuff that just keeps happening to me, not to mention the money just keeps on rolling in without me doing much of anything. The secret with spoken affirmations is persistence. Also the other stuff has made an enormous difference too. I used to be terrified of women, but now I have more lady friends than I know what to do with and they seem to be getting friendlier and friendlier all the time. This is kind of frightening too, but in a very nice way. Incrdible how powerful a certain combo of things can be. I'm having more fun now than I've ever had and in my opinion.. life is meant to be fun.

dt.