Hello,

I just received my Memory Optimiser CD set. I am hoping it will help with my Computer Science course. Actually I hope someone can me help use it to prepare for a continuous assessment exam due to take place within ten days. I have three lectures to memorise.

I chose the memory optimiser over a more expensive local memory expert. I hope I have chosen wisely as I need a customized solution.

I have read the first few pages on the manual and some of the first CD. Do I need to cover all games as instructed or can I adapt these to my studies. For example, to use name construction game and replace the technical facts I need to memorise.

The fact that memory depends on original construction or absorption of the information seems to make a lot of sense. I just need a short cut in order to adapt the memory course my course very quickly in order to deal with looming exams.

My subjects are;

Networking and requires the memorization various networking protocols and designs.

Multimedia and web design, is more hands on and requires actual projects and display of skills.

Operating systems. This is very much reading and memorizing of facts.

Applied mathematics. Hands on remembering of rules and steps.

There are four continuous assessment exams per subject per semester, including one final exam. If it was one subject I wouldn't have a problem dealing with it. But altogether I feel I am not managing to get enough time to refresh all the subjects in order to remember enough to do well in exams. I had hopped the PhotoReading would cut down on the study work. It takes as much time to photoread and activate as traditional studying.

If I was to co-ordinate the memory optimiser and PhotoReading, would I be right in incorporating the trigger words within the memory games mentioned in the memory optimiser games.???

I thank you in advance for your support.

Regards