Hi Everyone,

I've been following the Learning Strategies website for awhile now & have “previewed” some material. The other day I decided to finally bite the bullet & take a chance with this memory optimizer course, also the 4 powers of greatness one as well.

I purchased the deluxe package version of this memory course as I'm also interested on the vocabulary portion. So I'm wondering how long this will take for me to complete & how much personal effort will it entail to both complete & follow through with?

I ask this because my history (more out of a lack of drive/confidence than anything else) is atrocious when it comes to studying & learning new material; which is why my career prospects are minimal, even though I’ve had reasonable opportunities to advance forward in the past. It’s a cycle I need to break because after all I’m only holding myself back. Unfortunately we do spend more time at work than anywhere else i.e. I'd like to put myself in a position where I can do something I enjoy.

I’ve purchased or signed up to a number of courses & dropped out or left them aside before attempting to even try them, it’s that bad!

Also, are there any tips to watch out for? Remember my experience with these products is slim to none.

Again, any advice, tips, strategies etc would be much appreciated, as I am wondering what to expect from these courses before I receive them.

I thank you all for your time.

Matt

[This message has been edited by dahound (edited April 12, 2004).]