Hello, the thread on this subject is very interesting.

I have been struggling trying to adapt MO & PR to my college studies. Alex can attest to this. I hope he can bare with me...

I study computer science full time and up to my eyes with exams and projects. My primary goal is to tailor the MO to my exams preprations.

I wont go into details here. But I am hoping I can get a few answers to the following questions from ALL of you. I have just finished listening to MO CD 3.

Here is my understanding on how to utilise MO and PR to my studies. Please correct as you see fit.

List trigger words according to the first letter of the topic. i.e. TCP Protocol would be number 20 corresponding to the letter t.

It is very important to find a REASON for tying TCP with 20. Not as easy as the word play on the MO CD.

I do this using some imagary. If I am correct thus far, what happens if there are more one topic/anchor starting with T.???

Or conversely, what happens if my trigger list does not amount to 26.??

Mrs. Birkenbihl says when an anchor word is not found in the memory web do either of two things;

a) find a better reason to anchor the word
or
b) find another anchor word.

Regarding the latter, I understood the anchor man list to be interchagable and modified to my PR trigger words. If I am wrong please enlighten me. Otherwise how can I substitute a mandatory topic for another.???

Many thanks in advance