A quiet weekend I see.

quote:
List trigger words according to the first letter of the topic. i.e. TCP Protocol would be number 20 corresponding to the letter t.

That would be one way of doing it if the trigger words are the ones that are going to explain the subject for you. Because in the sense of PhotoReading trigger words are one that you use for mind probing questions. Cue/key words would be more appropriate for the an abc list much the same as one would use on a mind map.

Ideally you will be able to fill 20 letters with ease and the other six us your creative license to anchor ideas, concepts, understanding to the topic or chapter heading.

quote:
a) find a better reason to anchor the word
or
b) find another anchor word.

Yes she means use your creative license. It's your memory web, you can hook it for example.

X you might have to xaggerate a bit and try not to xplain but rather xplore possible connections that makes sense for you... use all your senses sometimes it doesn't sould politically correct but really who cares? As long as you have some threads to pull on to bring it back to your conscious mind it doesn't matter how you get there.

The anchorman list is a list that is useful in itself for remembering things that have a priority of order eg 1, 2, 3, although the item that needs to be placed at 1 might nor start with A it might start with a W ... Wok for example... In this case the foundation ABC list the anchorman list comes in handy you create an image of your anchorman tapdancing on a wok for perhaps.

Any ABC list can be foundation list. In fact if the subject is quite detailed then you might use two or three.

If what you have to remember is less than 7 or 15 ideas or concepts I'd look to analograffiti or mind mapping to get the core down.

And for those who don't know what a Wok is.

A wok is what you fow at wabbits when you don't have a wifle.

Alex