Since we were the players heres my list...

Accordion, alpine horns (alphorn); Bass, banjo, bagpipes, bugle, bowls; Cello, cymbals, cannon, chimes, clarinet; Drums, Didgeridoo; Euphonicon* (a type of piano), Euphonium (a type of tuba)*; Flute, French horn, fiddle, fife; Guitar, Grand piano, gong; Harp, harpsichord, horn; Indian drums, Idiophone (bottle caps on a stick, probably the correct term for a boom-bah too); Jugs**; Kazoo**, kettledrums; Lute, lyre; Mandolin, music stick; Ngalabi* long drum (Uganda); Oboe Ophimonocleide*, Ophicleide* (both bass horn family); Piano, Pianola, panpipes, penny whistle; Quartet, Quinticlave*; Rain stick, rattle, rhythm sticks; Synthesizer, samisen (Japanese instrument that resembles a guitar), saw**, saxophone; Tuba, triangle, Tambourine, trombone; Ukulele, upright piano; Violin, voice, vocal cords, viola ; Wobble board**, washboard**, wind chimes; Xylophone; Yangqin [dulcimer]* Chinese instrument; Zither (stringed across a board, played like a Hawaiian guitar, on the lap)

* Not originally known to me (I learnt something new doing this)
** Musicians took the artistic license before me
Took me the longest to remember idiophone, remembered the i and that bottle capped instrument and always was of the opinion it’s an idiotic instrument and couldn’t remember the word

Alex