There should be more examples like for The Life Chart trick you guys should include a set of examples just so we have a more clear idea of what we could do to make our written experiences more clear in the future.

And there needs to be a list of suitable tricks for kids under 10 because I want to get involved in my lil sisters` learning but with the new idea's i have recently learned I don't even know where to star t.

Also, I think you guys should went more in depth about the proper learning process, u guys only gave 1 of example which was learning how to play piano keys.. I know there is plenty of answers on this forum but maybe add an example of learning languages just to make the idea of proper learning more clearly.

And for the Expand-Your-General Knowledge trick, i think it would be a great idea to incorporate photoreading in to that.. we could use the idea of rapid reading stuff you wouldn't normally choose to photoread

If you have any new tricks that would be cool but just basically i would say to break down more of the tricks by giving more examples and have like another Audio Session with the recent FAQ's.. oh and i just thought of something

Add Pictures! that would make it all more realistic im sure.

gelvecron

[This message has been edited by gelvecron (edited September 11, 2003).]