ABC list can be used with analograffiti for creative thinking. As well as creating summaries of books chapters or topics being studies.

There are also ways to use the abc list for creative problem solving.

It works on the principle that any word can trigger the mind to a solution so The ABC list are usually groups of words so you have some great potential triggers. This is better than a dictionary because you selected the word for the list and added it in some way to your memory web. At the same time you're not distracted by or limited to the dictionary meaning. Rather than lenghty explaination I'll give a couple of suggestions. We can probably explore for more uses by discussion.

For example you have a problem that you've been trying to solve for some time. You notice that you looping over the same path and you need to trigger outside the box thinking. You have an ABC list from a book that sort of relates to that problem. Before you look at the card think of a number from 1 to 26 or find a technqiue for choosing the number at random. Use that word to come up with words that are possible answers to your question. Like calling on a brain storming session solo.

Alternately you could pull out 3 ABC list and using the same letter for each describe what each of those words have in common with your problem. It helps if you have a listener or tape recorder for this. It's what you can see that is in common.

By selecting 3 words starting with the same letter you can trigger yourself to start writing if your stuck on an essay or writing something.

I know my explainations haven't been in full colorful detail. I'll go further into discussion about them if there is an indication that people would like me to do so.

I see little point in writing a longer post if there is no interest.

Alex