Yesterday I read the New History Generator section of the manual, but while I was listening to the coach session, I fell asleep. Maybe I learnt something while listening to the tape, but I feel I need to listen to it again. By what I have read, it seems that I'll need to listen to the NHG tape at least once for every problem, obstacle, bad attitude or fear that I have about money.

There were many proverbs and attitudes that my parents used to repeat. Some of the following are actual proverbs and others are proverbs that I derived from their attitudes:
-Money doesn't grow on trees
-The poor has the favor of God, but the wealthy has just His wrath
-Every rich is corrupted
-Money is the source of all evil
-If you want something, you have to sweat for it
-Rich people are thieves
-Every bad thing is summarized in one word: money
-Every bad thing is the fault of the cursed money
-Poverty is what pleases God
-Nothing in life comes for free
-That guy isn't happy (everytime they read or hear about a wealthy person)
-If God gives it to him, then Saint Peter bless it to him
-Only the lucky one gets rich

Also, the many poorly planned attempts that my father did in order to establish a business always ended in disaster. Many times he had so many debts that he couldn't pay and we almost lose everything. Looking back at his attempts, I know that they were irresponsibly done and ill-planned, but they are working against my own financial freedom. This is evidently material for the NHG.

Now I have a few questions.

I think I read soemwhere that I need to listen to the coach sessions many times before listening to the paraliminal, to listen to the coach sessions until it gets boring. Is that true? I haven't read it in the manual yet, maybe it is not necessary.

How could I apply the NHG for proverbs? Are they material for another paraliminal? Let's say, Belief? (I don't remember if Belief is part of Ideal Mindset, but it seems a natural choice for this course)

I mentioned above that part of my emotional problems with money come from the ill-attempts that my father did about businesses. Should I recall every single one of those attempts and how I was affected and apply the NHG to them separately? or could I take the whole issue as a whole for the NHG?

Today I downloaded the current issue of Investor's Business Daily (IBD) and transcribed the new quotes to my tracking list. It is still too early to make any good decision on a possible move, but it is worthwhile to note that I have been doing this daily and I have not skipped any day since I started. I added a new commodity to the list today. I still have to add the quotes from previous IBDs for it, but I bet it will not be any problem. I'm still enthusiastic about all this on commodity trading. But looking at past occurrences of similar enthusiasms, I can foresee the day in which this enthusiasm will burn out and all this will get boring and hard to follow. It's on that time that I will need something more to avoid quitting. It must develop into a habit. What about some Sedona Method stuff here? "I allow myself to continue tracking commodities".

All this got me a hard feeling inside my chest; excuse me, I'll do some releasing now. See you on my next note.