I don't have the New History Generator but I do have the Belief tape. I suspect that the NHG is all you need.

As for applying them to the proverbs, it depends on how you feel about them and not on what they say. If you feel they are true or believe they are true then you have beliefs that will limit your acquiring wealth.

If you believe strongly in all of these things, and all of your self-improvement is directed towards personal wealth, then yourself will save you from heading down that horrible path.

This may not be the only set of limiting beliefs you have, but they are the ones you've shared. You should examine your beliefs. Query your safe as to how valid they are. Are the completely and always true. Do the have an idea of truth. Do they describe the world from a certain perspective. Do they have to be true, or are they only often true.

The answers are only important in so much as you believe them. Refine the proverbs to your actual beliefs. Then if you can visualize your success within those beliefs, then you can proceed with confidence. If you can't then you have to decide how to proceed. How will you bring your desires and beliefs into alignment so that you can be happy?

Just some rambling thoughts on your post. I hope you find something of value.

You are perfection.
Iam2