Today, I came up from bed with a feeling of competence and adequacy to complete a course on finances. Why is this important? Because my past experiences with the finance fields make me feel inadequate and incompetent on that field. During the weekend I did two sessions with the NHG; one about requesting a loan and another one about those feelings of inadequacy.

Development Goal Statement:
Being free of many barriers, fears and taboos about money. Open a new horizon of opportunities that will enrich my field of possible new attitudes and/or options available to me that will lead me to be financially free.

Feeling for the session:
I feel less than adequate to complete the futures course.

Goal for the session:
I want to be more calm and confident in order to be better able to complete the futures course.

So this is the result, it is a small feeling, maybe will need more sessions or a session with Prosperity in order to solidify it, but I'm on it. After the NHG session I felt the spontaneous release of some feelings. That's odd, during an entire year doing release, I've never experienced "forced release", this felt as if those feelings were forced to be released.

As I said, I also did a session about requesting a loan. This is because I foresee that I might need a loan in order to begin my trading account. It is not for now, but it's part of those feelings that keep myself from going forward. Since in this goal I've also done some release, I'm not sure about how much of the change is due to NHG and how much to SM. I only can say that the results are more visible than the other goal's. I feel confident, even joyous about the idea of getting a bank loan in order to begin. But my current goal does not consider opening an account, it is only for completing the futures course; the bank loan is for a future goal, a followup of the present major goal. I deemed necessary to attend that problem now because it is somehow paralizing and I judged it adequate to face it now. Maybe the obvious good results are due to the combination of both the NHG and SM.

I still have other issues that I want to attend with NHG:
-I fear to lose my capital
-I feel inadequate for doing commodity trades and I wonder if I'll be able to prosper. (I have been doing some release on this one, so I no longer feel that much inadequate, but I still plan to do NHG.)

So in this weekend I learnt that maybe by combining NHG and SM I can get better results or maybe I can get results more quickly than by using NHG alone. I may need to experiment more in order to confirm the results. And I wonder what results I would get if I combine SM,NHG and Prosperity. That'd be interesting.