Betsemes...I read your recent posts with interest; it seems that you and I share a common "goal"--achieving financial independence through the medium of trading commodity futures-- and a belief that a change in circumstances is possible through study of methods to rearrange one's "mental furniture"

I have acquired the PhotoReading, Memory Optimizer, and (most recently) Natural Brilliance offerings of LSC, and can sincerely empathize with your feelings concerning procrastination...I've been thus far unable to "activate" any technical tomes, have difficulty remembering my *own* name, and rue the fact that over the last 50(mumble) years I've destroyed (perhaps) a trillion brain cells

Having said all this, although I am certainly not an expert in the field of self-improvement, I *have* spent many $K on the subject over the years and *still* possess the core belief that "the answer" lies within. IOW, you may find in me a kindred spirit in *your* search. (BTW...loan for trading account = bad idea).

Over the next few months, I'm going to be sharing my experiences with my (22 year old) daughter who's about to graduate from Texas A&M without prospects for a job. I don't know how old *you* are, but your writing style suggests that you are *many* more than my 15 or so years to "retirement age". For these reasons, I applaud your decision to use this forum as a "diary"...there are several *very* helpful and knowledgeable folks hereabouts; I would happily share what I think I know about futures trading.

"the first step is easy...try not to trip on the second one, though"