Thanks for all the feedback. The bad experience I mentioned at my Nov12 post was unrelated to my goal of achieving financial independence. It was of personal nature and it got me depressed. I've already managed to almost put it behind me by using a lot of SM+HS and the NHG. I've already retaken my goal of financial independence.

dbswinford
It's good that there is one that is going to trade commodities (maybe already doing so). About my writing style, it is important to note that English is not my first language, I don't have good command of it. So my writing style is heavily influenced by the internet. But if by "retirement age" you mean some age near 70, then I'm twice as far as you from it. But I never have had any plan on retirement, I have accounts for retirement (IRA) at the company where I work, but I don't really think on retirement. If it depended on me, I'd continue my productive life "forever", something that I expect to do by achieving financial freedom.

I don't know if you know the answer to this question, but here it goes. I take the futures quotes from the Investor's Business Daily (IBD) and there is some detail that's bothering me. Sometimes there is a (...) where it should be a price or a change. I don't know what it means. Do you know?

fritz10000000
I know that money is not bad in itself, but I have to change my own attitudes in order to really break free.

Iam2
Thanks for the detail that ups and downs are signs of a transition. I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks.