This weekend I did another NHG session.

Development Goal Statement:
Being free of many barriers, fears and taboos about money. Open a new horizon of opportunities that will enrich my field of possible new attitudes and/or options available to me that will lead me to be financially free.

Feeling for the session:
I fear to lose my capital

Goal for the session:
I want to feel confident that I will not lose all of my capital by practicing a strict risk management policy.

It seems that I'd need another session on this, I don't notice any effect.

This session was one of the issues that I had wrote about on my Nov10 post. This weekend I came out with another one. Some years ago, my father accused me of being a "bad son" just because I used my money on something he disagree with. I know that he really has no business on this, but that gave me feelings of guilt when I plan something to do with my own money. That's material for NHG, this time a specific memory.

I'm going slower than how I would want.

quote:
BTW, Betsemes...I apologize if my comment concerning your writing style was construed as a criticism. What I meant to convey is that your prose showed an energy and enthusiasm typical of a young man with more opportunities in front than behind. This is something that is tough to "fake" and hard to miss... a topic more worthy of envy than critique.

Oh, sorry for misinterpreting you. Maybe I have faced life on a different light than many people have done. I still see long years before me despite the fact that I see my youth going away; as I said, I never really consider retiring. And I hope to revert aging. But right now it is not top priority, so it can wait. Thanks for your assessment on the (...) of the commodity futures quotes of the IBD, I had already figured that out, but I wasn't sure.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited November 17, 2003).]