Yesterday I did another session with NHG. The following were the goals for it:

Development Goal Statement:
Being free of many barriers, fears and taboos about money. Open a new horizon of opportunities that will enrich my field of possible new attitudes and/or options available to me that will lead me to be financially free.

Negative memory for the NHG session:
Some years ago, my father accused me of being a "bad son" just because I used my money on something he disagree with. I know that he really has no business on this, but that gave me feelings of guilt when I plan something to do with my own money.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel free and confident on using my money for what I judge better.

What I will be able to achieve with the new positive emotion:
I'll invest easily and confidently having the confidence that I have to answer only to myself about what I do with my money.

Today I noticed that I don't feel guilty about thinking on doing whatever I want to with my money, again I feel that feeling of joy on thinking that I'm free to invest.

As I progress with the NHG, I come out with new negative emotions that are influencing negatively on me. When I was a teenager, we moved to my parents' town of origin. There, my father tried to established a business instead of going to find a job, as anyone would do. This was the darkest period that I remember. My father was drowning on debts and he was constantly on a terrible mood. He insisted on us to "worry" about the situation. I know that worrying without being able to solve is utterly pointless, but he wanted us to keep worrying with him about a situation we (his children) couldn't solve. The need to worry is just pointless and hindering, and I need to grow beyond it. There is a specific moment that I remember in which he was whinning about us for not worrying about our financial situation; but I know that it was not the only one. That's definitely material for NHG.

Yesterday, I was plnning to advance the course to Prosperity on this week, but I'm still on NHG and new issues come out everyday. It seems that I will not be able to complete this stage this week.