Goals for New History Generator.
This post is a special one. It will not remain the same and I will be editing it frequently in order to reflect the status of my use of the NHG. I will be adding new NHG sessions to it as I come up with new ones.
Development Goal Statement:
Being free of many barriers, fears and taboos about money. Open a new horizon of opportunities that will enrich my field of possible new attitudes and/or options available to me that will lead me to be financially free.

1)
Feeling for the session:
I feel less than adequate to complete the futures course.

Goal for the session:
I want to be more calm and confident in order to be better able to complete the futures course.

What I will be able to achieve with the new positive emotion:
I will be able to successfully complete the futures course.

Done with good results. Need Prosperity sessions in order to enhance the results. Item closed.

2)
Feeling for the session:
I feel fear and anxiety on the idea of having to request a bank loan in order to open a trade account. I have a memory of when I first knew about the serious debt problem my father had. The bank was about to take our house away as payment.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel confident that I can request a bank loan in order to open a trade account.

I will be able to easily get a bank loan in order to open a trade account if I decide that it's necessary.

One of the most successful sessions. The day after I felt confident and even joyous on the idea of requesting a bank loan. Closed.

3)
Feeling for the session:
I fear to lose my capital. My father once was close to lose our home to the bank due to debts that he couldn't pay.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel confident that I will keep my capital by practicing a strict risk management policy.

I will be able to invest with confidence.

I now feel confident. Item closed.

4)
Feeling for the session:
I feel inadequate for doing commodity trades and I wonder if I'll be able to prosper.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel confident that I'm capable to do commodity trades and I'm able to prosper.

I will be able to build a large capital and be financially successful.

Feel confident. Item closed.

5)
Negative memory for the NHG session:
Some years ago, my father accused me of being a "bad son" just because I used my money on something he disagree with. I know that he really has no business on this, but that gave me feelings of guilt when I plan something to do with my own money.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel free and confident on using my money for what I judge better.

I'll invest easily and confidently having the confidence that I have to answer only to myself about what I do with my money.

I didn't feel guilty about thinking on doing whatever I want to do with my money, and I felt a feeling of joy on thinking that I'm free to invest. I've closed this item and have already done a Prosperity session that expands on these results.

6)
Negative memory for the NHG session:
My father insistence on us to "worry" about our financial situation.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel confident that I will be able to find a solution and implement it to whatever problem or situation that might arise on my venture on the futures market.

I will be able to face any financial challenge effectively and confidently by finding and applying solutions.

Closed.

7) There were times when my father got angry and called us names. One of his favorites by when I was very young was something like "piece of ****". I remember two or three of those moments. You could imagine how this can influence on the self-esteem of a little child. Now I feel the weight of all those moments in the form of low self-esteem and general insecurity.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel confident and a high self-esteem by knowing that I'm of great value and capable of big good things.

I will have enough self-esteem in order to accomplish anything I set my mind on including completing the futures course, trade futures and achieving financial independence.

Done. Did a session with Self-Esteem Supercharger too. I feel good now on this topic.

8) This one is very similar to the previous one. There were times when my father got angry and called us names. One of his favorites by when I was not so young and until relatively recently was something like "you're worth nothing". He used to say so when he was drunk. This works as a followup of the previous one (the "piece of ****" one). Now I feel the weight of all those moments in the form of low self-esteem and general insecurity. The goal for this is exactly the same as the goal for the previous one, I wonder if I could be able to combine both of them into one. They are not the same memories though.

Goal for the session:
I want to feel confident and a high self-esteem by knowing that I'm of great value and capable of big good things.

I will have enough self-esteem in order to accomplish anything I set my mind on including completing the futures course, trade futures and achieving financial independence.

Done with the SESC. Close.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited December 22, 2003).]