Goals for Prosperity.
This post is a special one. It will not remain the same and I will be editing it frequently in order to reflect the status of my use of Prosperity. I will be adding new Prosperity sessions to it as I come up with new ones.
Development Goal Statement:
Being free of many barriers, fears and taboos about money. Open a new horizon of opportunities that will enrich my field of possible new attitudes and/or options available to me that will lead me to be financially free.
1) This is a followup of the (5) NHG goal.
Goal:
I want to feel absolutely free and confident on using my money for what I judge better, answering only to myself.

Ideal situation:
To have an indestructible confidence on what I do is the right thing to do and deeming as completely worthless any criticism that I judge irrelevant as a counsel while taking into consideration those relevant ones.

Can I have that ideal right now?
Absolutely YES!!!

Three sessions done. Closed.

2) This is a followup of the (3) NHG goal.
Goal:
I want to feel absolutely confident that I will keep my capital and make it grow by practicing a strict risk management policy.

Ideal situation:
To be calm and confident on any situation of losing money, knowing that I will win much more on other commodities.

Yes.

Three sessions done. Closed.

3) This is a followup of the (1) NHG goal.
Goal:
I want to be absolutely confident that I'm competent in finances in order to complete the futures course.

Ideal situation:
To feel safe and confident in dealing with educational material that deals with finance and money-making strategies and being able to easily learn from it.

Yes.

Three sessions done. Item closed.

4) Prosperity on earning money and being financially free.
Goal:
I want to be financially free.

Ideal situation:
Having a big source of income that could enable me to meet all of my needs and those of the ones directly or indirectly dependent on me and eneble me to have money to have all what I want; a big house, a personnel force to maintain my house, cars, boats, airplanes, etc.

Yes.

5)
Goal for the session:
I want to feel absolutely confident that I'm capable of doing commodity trades and I'm able to prosper.

Ideal situation:
To free to engage the futures markets and make them work for me in order to get financial freedom.

Yes.

6)
Goal for the session:
I want to be able to get the necessary money to start a trading account.

Ideal situation:
Having more than enough money to make a good start on my trading account. Tens of thousands would be good. Hundreds of thousands would be better. Millions would be even better.

There is some resistance, have to clear this up. (This was cleared up and the answer was yes, but this part never was updated, my fault.)

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited January 12, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited January 30, 2004).]