I have created two centralized lists, one for the goals for the NHG and another one for the goals for Prosperity. Scanning my printout of the thread, I realized that it was hard to find some specific goals and it felt too disorganized. I hope this will correct the problem.

Yesterday I did the (4) NHG goal session. I feel a positive change in my feelings about prosperity.

I also began the Prosperity stage. The manual says that it comes after rewriting my history, so I was waiting until I finish with all my memory and emotional issues. But I feel that I can apply prosperity right after noticing changes on my history on whatever goal. So I stepped forward to do a prosperity session to follow up the results with one of my NHG goals. I hope this is fine.

While I was reviewing my goal for the NHG session, I realized that all of my goals began with the "I want to..." phrase. That's because I copied the goal style that the section on goal settings gave. Those words reminded me the Sedona Method course, specifically, the section on letting go the wants; e.g. wanting to drink, wanting to hit the boss on the head, wanting to eat, wanting to smoke, etc, etc. even letting go the positive ones. Hale said something like wanting has the feeling of lack. If we want confidence, then it means that we don't have enough of it, if we want to be loved, then we feel like we are not loved enough, etc. By letting go the want we feel more like having it.

So I began to release the want that the goal stated, "I want to feel confident that I'm capable to do commodity trades and I'm able to prosper", before the NHG session. Well, since a couple of days ago, I have been feeling increasingly good about all this on commodity trading, so I don't know exactly if that release had any great impact on the result, but I can say that there is a clear result present.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited November 20, 2003).]