Yesterday I did the (3) NHG goal from the Nov20 post. Now I notice a change, there is no fear. I'll move on to Prosperity for this goal.

It's funny that at my first post on this thread, I told that I had a tape titled "Financial Freedom" and that it's a minicourse that's a followup of the Sedona Method course. Well, I knew that I never had used it, and since it is relevant to my current major goal, I decided to give it a try. It was still wrapped with its plastic cover, I never even had unwrapped it!! Well, it seems to be very good in managing the emotional blockages we could have about money. I'd be using it daily since it is so easy to follow.

It basically applies several approaches on using the Sedona Method that are taught in the course, one funny one is applying to money the clean up procedure that's designed for people. One thing that I found ironic is that I was asked to allow myself to have only feelings of love and acceptance to money as part of that cleanup procedure. That sounds odd since love for money is the most common definition of greed; but having taken the Sedona Method course, I know that what is referred to here is some very different kind of love. It's something liberating instead of something binding. And the approach of letting go of the resistances that we could have learnt over the years about money seems an obvious one and even so it is so easy to overlook. A very very interesting tape.